Experience level0 - 1 Years
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Working with software developers to get an understanding of what the system is meant to do, its functionality and who the end users are.
- Analyzing users' use-cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Breaking down complex or large systems into smaller parts to test
- Developing and executing test scripts and detailed test cases.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Carrying out a range of different types of test, including functional, performance and scalability
- Reporting progress, risks and bugs identified to the software development and project management teams.
- Testing in different platforms including operating systems, browsers and mobile devices.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management and communication skills