Experience level0 - 2 Years
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using process flows and sitemaps.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and for client approvals.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Design graphical user interface elements for web pages and mobile app screens.
- Develop UI and prototypes that clearly illustrate how pages/screen functions and look like.
- Designing of logo, posters and other print stationeries.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, layouts and images
- Proven 0-2 years of work experience as a UI/Graphical Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software(s).
- Good time-management skills and able to work on tight deadlines.
- Fresher’s with design certification(s).